- Voters should arrive wearing masks. If not, one will be provided before entering the gym to vote.
- Sanitize hands upon entering the polling place and ensure hands are dry before handling a ballot
- Stay 6’ away from other voters unless the other voter is a family member or lives with you.
- Floor will be marked with blue tape at 6’ intervals. Stay on the next available line
- Do not crowd the check-out table or ballot boxes. Stay at the blue lines
- Exit the building out the gym’s back doors, turn left down the hallway, turn left again and proceed straight out.
Poll Worker Responsibilities:
- Poll workers will wear face shields. Masks under the shields are optional but recommended.
- Check-in and check-out tables will be wiped down when touched
- Workers handing out ballots will sanitize then dry their hands before handling ballots
- Marking pens and voting booths will be wiped down after each use.
- Tabulators will be wiped down by the ballot box clerk if touched
- The Automark will be wiped down after use
- Wheelchairs will be wiped down after each use.