The staff is available to answer questions regarding wetlands and the permitting process and will assist an applicant with completing a permit application.
NEW! Conservation Department ProceduresTo help residents and interested parties better understand how the Conservation Department operates, below are some general operations which the staff perform on a daily basis:
- Meeting agendas are posted no later than the Friday preceding the next Conservation Commission meeting.
- Notices of upcoming meetings and hearings are sent to all required departments at least one week prior to a scheduled Conservation Commission meeting whenever possible.
- All documents, (including decisions, minutes, notices, etc) are reviewed by the Conservation Agent/Town Engineer prior to distribution.
- All approved decisions are sent electronically to the Building Department and the Board of Health.
- NEW! Administrative Rules
- NEW! Legal Ad Template
Conservation Commission Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The following are the Town's plans for six areas designated as parklands. These areas each have unique characteristics and have the capacity to support passive and/or active recreation opportunities for its visitors.
View the Parklands Assessment report