Zoning Board of Appeals
- 7 p.m.
- The 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month
- 66 Central Square (Municipal Office Building)
Bridgewater, MA 02324
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Brian Heath, Chairman - Term ends 2021
- Gerald Chipman, Vice Chairman - Term ends 2023
- Anna Klimas, Member - Term ends 2021
- 2 Vacancies, Associate Members
Filing a Petition for a Hearing
Click link below for hearing dates and filing deadlines:
Per MGL 40A, all abutters within a 300' radius must be notified of the public hearing. A certified abutters list application shall be filed directly to the Tax Assessor's office with filing fee. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing a request. The abutters listing must be forwarded to Zoning offices and the postage due calculated. A check made out to the Town of Bridgewater in the correct amount (see fee schedule on last page of Petition for Hearing Application) must be submitted.