2023 Summer Recreation Program
NEW! 2023 Summer Recreation Flyer (pdf)
Ready to register? Complete the online forms below to get started:
- 2023 Summer Recreation Program Registration Form
- 2023 Recreation Program - Health Form
- Please use the Bridgewater Parks & Recreation Unipay online payment site to pay electronically for the Summer Recreation Program.
Payments must be received by Thursday the week prior to child's attendance.
If you choose to pay by check: Checks are to be made out to the Town of Bridgewater
Payments can be mailed to the Town of Bridgewater Collector's Office, 66 Central Square, Bridgewater, MA 02324. Payments can be brought to the Collector's Office or put in the drop box outside the Academy Building after hours.
The Recreation Department in cooperation with the Recreation Commission have outlined the following as its chief operational objectives:
- Coordinate recreational activities with the school department, youth groups, sports leagues, and other groups.
- Maintain and improve the quality of our ball fields, playgrounds, and other recreational areas within the town.
- Provide maximum facility usage to the people of Bridgewater.
- Increase recreational activities to include all leisure interests of the townspeople.
- Provide both active and passive recreational activities for all age groups.
Local Youth Programs