- The Town will schedule special events in areas deemed suitable by the Town’s professional team, including members of the Fire, Police, Health, Building and Community Development offices.
- Special event requests must be accompanied by a formal letter of request written by the event sponsor. The letter of request must fully describe the activities and program anticipated at the event.
- Special Event requests may require follow-up meetings with the Town’s professional team members.
- The Town of Bridgewater may require sponsors of unique or unusual events to possess previous experience or demonstrated abilities to competently administer requested event.
- Special Event permits (PDF) may require a security deposit.
- For parkland recreation requests go to the Use of Field Request Form
Requests can be sent to:
Town Managers Office
66 Central Square
Bridgewater, MA 02324
Attn: Special Permit requests
Or you can email your request using the link below.
Email Field Requests