Permits & Licensing

For the permitting website  Google Chrome is recommended. DO NOT use Internet Explorer.  It is not Safari-Apple compatible.

The Town of Bridgewater has some permits available online that can be filled out electronically.  If you haven't used the permiteyes software before for another department you must register first.

Building Inspectional Services

To  Fill out  or edit an online permit for Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Gas, trench, etc.  permit or for an annual Certificate of Inspection 

Business Licenses

If you are applying for a Alcoholic Beverages Retail License (New or Transfer) please visit the ABCC website 

To fill out, edit, or renew and existing business license online for Common Victualler's, ONE DAY Liquor or Entertainment, Class I or Class 2 license, Junk Dealer, Antique Dealer, Lodging House, Entertainment Licenses, etc.

Additional Business Licensing Forms 

these forms below are required for all business licenses applications and renewals

Heath Department/Board of Health

To fill out  or edit an online permit for Septic/Title V, Food Establishment or Food Vendor, E-Cigarette/Tobacco, Tattoo/Piercing Establishment, Septage/Rubbish, Recreational Camp, etc.

Dog Licensing

To renew or apply for a new dog license, visit our dog licensing page for more information.

Planning & Zoning (Community Economic Development)

To file or edit a planning or zoning application.  Applications include Form A, Form B, Form C, Special Permits, and Variances.

Other Modules Coming Soon

Fire Permits

Town Clerk Permits