Open enrollment is Thursday, April 13– Friday, May 12, 2023.
Open enrollment is a window during which employees may add or drop their health insurance or make changes to their coverage. Open enrollment is the only time that employees can sign up for or make changes to their coverage unless you experience a qualifying event.
No open enrollment forms will be accepted after May 12th.
Open Enrollment Forms:
Health Care Options
- MMHG - Plan Comparison (BCBS vs. Harvard Pilgrim)
- Network Blue NE HMO Benchmark Enrollment Form
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare (HPHC) HMO Choicenet Benchmark Enrollment Form
- MMHG: Acceptance/Waiver of Healthcare Benefits Form
- Altus Dental
- Boston Mutual
- Cafeteria Plan Advisors
Open Enrollment for the flexible spending benefit offering is in November, 2022. You may only enroll during this period if you have experienced a qualifying event.
- Colonial Insurance
- Empower Retirement
Massachusetts Deferred Compensation Smart Plan - 457(b) Plan
- Nationwide - 457(b) Plan
- Contact Human Resources for information
- Plymouth County Retirement
- Security Benefit Plan Advisors
Saving for Retirement SFR® 457(b) Plan
Please contact the Human Resources office to learn about your submission options.