Open Space Committee
The Open Space Committee consists of five members appointed for three year terms.
Nicole Holmes - Term Ends 2021
Kevin Mandeville - Term Ends 2022
Eileen Hiney - Term Ends 2022
Maureen Minasian - Term Ends 2023
Lauren Webb - Term Ends - 2024
Open Space Related Documents:Bridgewater OSRP Update - Draft Version
2016 Bridgewater Recreational Needs Assessment
Evaluates 12 active and 9 passive recreation facilities. Provides an inventory of recreation resources prior to development of the 2017 OS&RP and Master Plan.
- Section 3: Recreation Resources Inventory and Evaluation of 13 public recreation facilities or areas according to a number of criteria, include the level of protection as open space for each parcel.
- Section 4: 13 General Recommendations and 12 Improvement Priorities.
- Section 9 includes 7-year Action Plan with 5 Goals
- Lists Responsible Parties and Actions for each parcel
- Intern Evaluation of 6 Parklands (no public survey or meetings)
- Purpose: provide a strategy to implement 2017 OS & Rec Plan with respect to the 6 community parklands overseen by ConCom and managed by volunteer Park Stewards. (Carver Pond, Ironworks, Titicut, Stiles & Hart, Tuckerwood, Wyman Meadow)
- Identifies areas vulnerable to Climate Change – wetlands, farmlands. Notes Agricultural land preservations initiatives are needed (Project #14).