Richard Monteith - Chairman
Rick Kranes - Vice Chairman
Bruce Ellis - Member
Tina Leo-Bianco - Member
James Wood - Member
Harry Bailey - Associate Member
Mariah Jennings-Rampsi - Associate Member
Fire Station 2
774 Plymouth Street
The Conservation Commission deals with lands:
Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act: MGL Chapter 131 Section 40
- 100 feet bordering vegetated wetlands
- 100 feet of bank of a stream, water course or interment
- Bordering land subject to flooding defined by elevations of 100 year storm
State Agencies for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
Town of Bridgewater Adopted By-Laws to give the Town more authority. The D.E.P. can disagree with the Commission’s decision but only Superior Court can appeal or override the Commission because of the By-Laws.
- Department of Environmental Protection (D.E.P.)
- Spell out requirements of the Commission and Developers
Park Permit Forms *
Completed forms should be by mail to:
Attn: Jane Brown
66 Central Square
Bridgewater, MA 02324
* The Parkland Stewardship Council
oversees all parks in Bridgewater and is under the jurisdiction of the
|Mon|| ||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Tues|| ||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Wed|| ||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Thurs|| ||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Fri|| ||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2nd & 4th Thursday of each month
Location: Academy Building Meeting Room, 66 Central Square
All meetings are open to the public.
All residents and interested parties are encouraged to attend.