Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
To protect these conservation areas from illegal dumping of trash, hazardous
waste and other unauthorized uses, the Town of Bridgewater has installed
locked gates. The keys are held by the Highway Dept. To make arrangements to
unlock the gates for your permitted access, please call 508-697-0931
Monday-Friday from 7 am to 3 pm
• The area is to be used for non-intrusive recreation only: hiking, canoeing, fishing,
tenting, bird watching, photography, etc.
• No dirt bikes or all-terrain vehicles permitted on Conservation land. No
automobiles are permitted off designated roads.
• Only hand-carried tents and watercraft are permitted: No boat trailers or camping
• Area is to be left undisturbed in its natural state.
• No person shall remove vegetation, soil or stones from the area or dig or disturb
any artifacts or archaeological remains. There shall be no unauthorized use of chain saws.
• All fires must be in designated areas only and be completely extinguished before
you leave the site. All trash must be removed by the user at the time of departure.
• No discharge of firearms, drunkenness, or chemical abuse is permitted on
• Use of premises is free of charge; the user however, is liable for any damage to
I have read and agree to the above regulations. I understand that I am using this land at
my own risk and that the Town of Bridgewater and its managers are not liable for any injuries to persons or property under MGL Chapter 21 Sec 17C or otherwise.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field