The Town of Bridgewater has implemented a new online payment and electronic billing service that will offer greater flexibility when paying your tax bills, including paperless billing. With the improved bill pay service, residents can receive and view bills electronically and make payments online a credit/debit card or bank account. It's easy, safe, and secure!
Other features include:
- View your bill and make a one-time payment without registering.
- Register for an account to enjoy 24/7 access to your payment history and bills.
- Pay anytime, anywhere with a mobile optimized experience.
- Pay past due bills online
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date, or enroll in AutoPay - automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date.
- Faster and more convenient than paying through your bank - EFT/ACH payments are received and clear faster than checks issued by banks.
- In addition to receiving email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation email after making a payment, you can sign-up for courtesy email reminders which can be sent to multiple people in your household.